This is our 12th ‘Outfit of the Day’ post already and the first one you can read on Wander Women. When it turned out I was wearing a great outfit for an OOTD-post during our stay in Seville in mid November we immediately started taking pictures. We were at ‘Las Setas’ (the mushrooms). Who doesn’t want to take pictures in picturesque and amazing Seville? There was a clear blue sky (every day during our 4 day stay!) and crazy mushrooms (or sun shades) in the background. Looking directly into the sun made for some funny crumpled faces, but who cares? The location? As we mentioned Las Setas; a fairly new work of art on Seville’s Plaza de la Encarnación, a former market place in the city center. Is it beautiful? Well that’s up to you to decide. But according to us, Seville is the ‘mejor’ city in Spain.
What am I wearing:
– organic cardigan found at the thrift store for €3
– organic cotton cowl neck short sleeved shirt by Spanish (from Basque Country) fair fashion brand Skunkfunk
– old pair of Mango jeans Anneloes gave me (they were supposedly mine once) I cut of 5 inches at the bottom to give them a fresh look
– wool coat, thrifted. Bought at ReShare in Groningen for €13 (dry cleaning was more expensive!)
– ocre yellow bag, bought in Gdansk, Poland. I think it might be fair but not sustainably made.
– sneakers by Puma (not fair, nor sustainable but I can’t buy new ones until these are literally gone ;-))
– necklace and blue pendant inherited, cross pendant bought 15 years ago in Seville
– both rings are inherited, the watch (Breil) and the earrings were gifts from my parents
– glasses Michael Kors.